Re: GL5 project setback

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: GL5 project setback
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:20:58 -0700 (PDT)
GrassRoots Motorsports magazine has used Redline in a
lot of the project Spitfires they have had and says it
works great.  I got a couple of qts for my OD trans,
but haven't run it yet.

I hope you guys are right about the GL5 being slow
acting.  It gives me hope anyway.

Jason C
GT6+
--- Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou

I realized that I could

http://im.yahoo.com/