RE: Re: How long do brake master cylindes last?

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>, Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: RE: Re: How long do brake master cylindes last?
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:17:03 -0400
I find extreme fault with people that use scare tactics to sell.  My
favorite ebay saying is "RARE, whatever part"  When I can buy it cheaper
from any usual culprit.  Besides that the Master cylinder on ebay last I
looked was in the $275 range.  While that did include a Reservoir and was
brand new, I can get a perfectly good rebuilt one without the reservoir from
Ted Schumacher for $80.  Hmmm.

Patrick Bowen