re:Daily Drivers

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:Daily Drivers
From: "Paul Cartwright" <pcart@willinet.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 21:51:55 -0800
I am glad that my wife does not read my email.  She already thinks I am
crazy for wanting a Spitfire.  If she read all of these posts I believe she
would have me committed.  Especially for wanting to replace our 1994 Toyota
Carolla, which has not spent a minute in the shop aside from regular
maintenance, in the 6 years that we have had it.

I look forward to the day that my Spitfire leaves me at the side of the
road.  Because, that will mean that I have one.

Paul Cartwright
Ottumwa, IA