Re: re:Daily Drivers

To: "Paul Cartwright" <pcart@willinet.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re:Daily Drivers
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 21:45:00 -0800
> I look forward to the day that my Spitfire leaves me at the side of the
> road.  Because, that will mean that I have one.

This has to be my favorite list quote of the year, so far. Hang in there,
Paul.  And good luck.  My wife made me give her an estimate of how much
money I intend to dump into my restoration project this evening over dinner.
The fact that I'm not having to sleep on the couch is very encouraging.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!