Re: Spitfire 1500 tools

To: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire 1500 tools
From: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:11:17 -0800
> Don't forget a can of hydraulic fluid (fluif?) for that leaky clutch
slave.

2 botttles-one silicone for the clutch and non-silicone for the brake!

> Also, a BIG sponge to dry out those foot-wells after the thunderstorm.

Only once have I had that need-while driving one of my (ex) husbands
officers wife around town in Italy, house hunting. We hit a puddle and water
cascaded in, on our feet! (That puddle didn't look that big-but the pot hole
in was in was!) Fortunately, she was a good sport and made a joke about how
it made her feel at home-her VW she'd left behind did the same thing!

Laura G.
Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!