Earthquake in Seattle

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Earthquake in Seattle
From: flinters <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:38:34 -0800 (PST)
We just had a 6.2 magnitude earthquake in downtown Seattle and most of the
Puget Sound area.  A lot of buildings lost their facades, power is out
over the area, but no freeway damage.  Ground rolled for about 30
seconds.  Cell service is out.  Phones are out.  Power is out.  Luckily my
connection is on a UPS and my line is still good.

More info:  Quake centered a few miles south of Tacoma, shallow
quake.  6.4 is the new number.  I'm fine though.  Time to go home and see
how the Spit is!

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *