Re: Re: Earthquake in Seattle

To: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine), bauguesh@abcs.com
Subject: Re: Re: Earthquake in Seattle
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:50:45 +0000
At 07:38 PM 2/28/01 -0700, Laura Gharazeddine wrote:
>Howard, they were just saying on the news that in Seattle, they're able to
>make local calls and long distance calls. They just cannot recieve long
>distance calls. There some web site that's working with the KNBC 4 here in
>L.A. to get word to People in Seattle to call. I guess that you email them
>with your name and phone number and they contact the person in Seattle.
>Or maybe simpler, maybe Vegaman Dan could call for you.

I'm game.  I've got a good phone connection.  Cell service didn't come back
until a couple of hours ago.  Phone system was up but jammed with heavy
traffic until recently.  Power was out to most of the region as well.

I can try calling whomever you need.  Give me a name for the person, their
number, and your own name and number along with a message.  I'll email back
whatever response I get.

-Vegaman Dan
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |