Re: stereo recomodations

To: Dave Simpson <dsimpson@ncweb.com>
Subject: Re: stereo recomodations
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 21:03:32 -0800
Hi Dave - I put in a JVC combo - radio only in the dash wired to a 12 disc
changer in the boot on the right side wall.  It skips a little on rough
pavement, but it's actually getting better with time as it breaks in.  For
speakers, I put a couple of box speakers behind the seats and I can pull them
out whenever I want.  Not exactly original, but then I'm not a stickler for
that.  Very functional.  The controller and radio were on sale for 399 at
Circuit City.

Regards,

Mark Gardner
'79 1500 with o/d