Re: stereo recomodations

To: dsimpson@ncweb.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stereo recomodations
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:51:27 +0000
Hi Dave!

I'd like to second the opinion of the lister (can't remember who it was)
who said that you can change CD in 2nd or 4th gear.  There's certainly not
loads of room, but there should be enough for a CD.  The trick is to mount
the head unit as high up in the centre console as you can - this gives a
little more clearance.

Also, when selecting your head unit, make sure you choose something with
buttons which don't protude very much, or you'll find yourself changing
track every time you shift to 1st or 3rd!

Dean