Re: Re: Mystery component

To: "M. E. Foster" <foster_m@swbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: Mystery component
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 22:18:36 -0800
If O/D is working fine... how about your high-beams? Do your hazard flashers
work?
My 76 has two modules where you are referring to, no O/D, and another
flasher unit under the dash for the directional signals. Of the two modules
on the bulkhead, one is for high beams, the other is hazard flasher unit.
Cheers and good luck
Nick (a non-flashing unit from behind the wheel...chuckle)