Re: Fwd: Re: Mystery component

To: "M. E. Foster" <foster_m@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Mystery component
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:58:16 +0000
I looked at that and concluded that it was actually YO (Stubby Y looks like a
V)!   I suspect that the phantom wire connections are
picked up by the circuits that Bob mentioned.  THere may not have been enough
information available to Haynes at the time the manual
was written, so they just left them open.

Joe