RE: Radio question

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: Radio question
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:08:48 +0200
This is interesting Fred .
My '56 TR 3 has a plugged hole on the right front fender , presumably for an
antenna .
Though an electric antenna on the rear would look rather nice . Any specific
place in particular more suited for the placement ?
Now I just need to find the correct radio . The electric antenna should not
pose a problem to source ( I guess any small unit should work ) .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
TSCC ( SA ) membership number : 356 .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone : 012-3398071 ( office ) or 012-2591129 ( home ) .
Cellphone : 083 9989744 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .