Re: Web pages (for Spitfire, of course)

To: "Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou" <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: Web pages (for Spitfire, of course)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:43:02 -0500
Homestead.com is the one I've switched to, and they seem reasonably easy to
use, and free. I had been using Homepage.com, but they are out of the free
hosting business.(as of 31 March 01)

There is also Motorhead.com, which is automotive based, and it too is free.

My site is http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/  and it only took about an
hour to set up using their set up routine.

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible