Undeliverable messages from MAILER-DAEMON@griff-co.com

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Undeliverable messages from MAILER-DAEMON@griff-co.com
From: "McKey, Paul" <P.J.McKey@massey.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:25:05 +1200
Hi all

Sorry if this is simply junk mail for most of you but I keep getting
messages from the above address stating that messages I supposedly am
sending are not reaching their destination.  Has anybody else received such
messages?  The reason I am posting this to the list is because the subject
title in each of these messages I have supposedly sent is related to
spitfire stuff.  Now, I haven't posted to this list or anybody else relating
to spitfires for several months so I definitely have not been sending the
messages I am receiving undeliverable reports for.

Anybody have any ideas on why I or anybody else might be receiving these
emails?  I also suspected it may be some kind of virus.  I don't know...

Regards

Paul.

PS:  Sorry if any of you feel I've wasted your time, it just seemed relevant
to this list.