Re: Undeliverable messages from MAILER-DAEMON@griff-co.com

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Undeliverable messages from MAILER-DAEMON@griff-co.com
From: reed mideke <rfm@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:51:36 -0800
These messages seem to come back to the sender of messages
sent to the list in august. I suspect that someone turned on
a machine that has been sleeping since then, and it had messages
in it's mail queue that it is now trying to deliver. If this
is the case, it should run out pretty soon.

Vic Whitmore wrote:

> I thought that I was immune to these messages until this morning. I got one
>too.
> I tried a the url associated with the mail address http://www.grif-co.com. I
> didn't like what I saw. It basically is a dead end page with just a scribble
> drawing with no links anywhere. It would guess that someone is hiding behind
>it
> for purposes unknown.
>
> Vic Whitmore
> 76 Spitfire
> Thornhill, Ontario

[...]

--
Reed Mideke
email: rfm(at)cruzers.com  -If that fails:  rfm(at)portalofevil.com