Re: Undeliverable messages from MAILER-DAEMON@griff-co.com

To: "McKey, Paul" <P.J.McKey@massey.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: Undeliverable messages from MAILER-DAEMON@griff-co.com
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:02:18 -0500
I thought that I was immune to these messages until this morning. I got one too.
I tried a the url associated with the mail address http://www.grif-co.com. I
didn't like what I saw. It basically is a dead end page with just a scribble
drawing with no links anywhere. It would guess that someone is hiding behind it
for purposes unknown.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario