Re: HID lights, are these for real?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HID lights, are these for real?
From: PorscheRcr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:28:34 EST
In a message dated 03/21/2001 9:01:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
herald1200@home.com writes:

<< I don't mind brighter brake lights- that may be helpful,. But amber rear
 turn signals are also blinding, and should be, once again, outlawed >>

Personally I go with the Europeans on this one too.  I'm a big fan of my
lights being easy to see and I like the amber turn/red stop combo.  I've
never seen one bright enough to blind me and I'm prone to that happening at
night.  Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Bill J
'68 GT8