Re: Replace ZS Carb with Weber DGV

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@home.com>
Subject: Re: Replace ZS Carb with Weber DGV
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:08:48 -0800
No Vic, my car is RHD.  I have no idea of the height of the filter.  I just
know that it works! without banging my bonnet!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!