Re: Weber DGV vacuum

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV vacuum
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:55:15 -0500
Jeff, I'm not sure if it is 1500 thing but I tried the setup last year and the
oil came out the dip stick. I had to abandon the DGV then because the air filter
was hitting the hood. I have replaced the Cannon manifold with a Pierce so I'm
ready to try again. I know other people have had the oil problem but I'm not
sure if it is characteristic to the 1500 only.

Vic W.