Re: Weber DGV vacuum

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@home.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV vacuum
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:39:16 -0800
This may sound a bit silly, but do you think that the dipstick itself might
be your real problem?  Does it fit really tight except for when the engine
is running?  I guess my point is this:  If you're not having a blowby
problem at the carb, and getting good airflow out the crankcase vent, then
how could it be anything *but* the dipstick fitting that's causing the
problem?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!