RE: 1500 Venting

To: "'Trevor Boicey'" <tboicey@brit.ca>, Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: 1500 Venting
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:45:18 -0600
Let me tell you what I got,,,,

71, that leaks inside the drivers side motor mount.
I'm wondering if the following will stop it. It only happens when I stand on
it anyway.

The venting that I have is from the valve cover to a Tee, one goes to the
carbon canister the other goes to the Stromberg.
The one to the Stromberg has a kink cause I tried to take a piece of heater
hose to make the run. It's too short, so I get a kink.
I don't really use the canister cause the plastic tube from the gas tank
caught fire when I was welding in the new floor pieces.
After Joe reminded me to read the other messages I got to thinking, why not
do away with the line to the carb and dump ALL of it to a New catch type jug
where the carbon thingy sits.

Concourse, list with deductions, I don't care about that stuff !
Comments ??