A couple basic questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: A couple basic questions
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:16:38 -0500
Finally started working on my wifes new 70 MK3 spitfire this weekend.  Took
it for a little drive in between snow showers to test it out. A couple
problems poped up.  A leaky rear wheel cylinder resulted in zero braking
power, which leads to the first question - is there a dual chamber MC
avaliable for these cars?

2nd question, the car has 2 sets of round lights near the taillights, the
inner set are red and have no bulb sockets wired to them.  Is this normal,
if not, what are the lights supposed to be for?  (Our 70 has the backup
light in the middle)

There are a couple pictures at www.oldjeep.com  just click on the spitfire
link on the left side.

Thanks