RE: A couple basic questions

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>, Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>,
Subject: RE: A couple basic questions
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:51:53 -0500
Are you sure about the MC, I'm pretty sure that it is only a single chamber?
There is a distribution block mounted next to the MC which takes the one
line from the MC and splits it, one to each front corner and one to the
rear.  I'll take another look tonight.  If in fact it is a dual circuit,
then I have a problem, the front brakes should be working even with the
leaky rear wheel cylinder.

Chuck Pedretti
Senior Consultant
Magenic Technologies