Swing spring Spit sagging.

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Swing spring Spit sagging.
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:52:08 -0400
Don't forget guys, swing spring Spits do not depend on the rear leaf spring
for much roll stiffness. If you have a car that sags one way or the other,
then you need to look at the FRONT suspension. Either you have a bent
anti-roll bar or you need to put a spring spacer over the front spring on
the sagging side. I had to add the spacer on my car. I actually set it to
lean a bit to the passenger side, so once my 280lbs is in the drivers seat
it sits mostly level.

Cheers!

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine