Re: Re: Spitfire engine performance upgrade guide...

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Spitfire engine performance upgrade guide...
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 11:42:38 -0600
> Soft tops are available from the TSSC.   You can choose between Vynide,
> Canvas and Mohair, and any of 24 colours (prices range from GBP95 to
> "Price on application").

How much is GBP95 in USD? Is that the price ofthe mohair? I had wanted a
mohair-and when Dave bought the top (long before I bought the car)-he had
wanted a mohair top too, but found them too expansive, and that it would have
to be a special order. (I have the canvas laminate.)

"...all I want for Christmas is a mohair top,
a mohair top,
a mohair top,..."

(I already have my two front teeth! ;-)

> The TSSC also sell black Tonneaux, again in vynide, canvas and mohair
> (prices range from GBP80 to GBP170)

A *mohair* tonnueau? Isn't that a bit posh? I've seen mohair boot covers-on
Jags for example-but a tonneau?

> ATB
> Mike

Laura G.