Re: Saskia fails her MOT!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Saskia fails her MOT!
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:55:44 +0100
Nolan, I think you mean the driver-side wiper?  For some reason I can't
figure out, UK Spits have their wipers configured as for a LHD car, despite
being RHD - so it's the RH (i.e. drivers side) wiper that needs to be
adjusted to fix this.

Having said that, my car has passed it's MOT twice with exactly this
problem, and it's never been commented on.  My advice would be to find a
different testing centre.  Where are you located John?

Dean