Re: Saskia fails her MOT!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Subject: Re: Saskia fails her MOT!
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:03:07 -0400
Yes, that's the side I meant.  Perhaps I should call it starboard? :-)
Though that could change the MOT inspectors opinion of having the starboard
side wiper sitting up high,
as it could then interfere with driver vision.

It does seem like he's tangled with a particularly prickly inspector.  If going
to a different location is an
option, that would be a good one to exercise.

>>> <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com> 04/12 4:55 AM >>>

Nolan, I think you mean the driver-side wiper?  For some reason I can't
figure out, UK Spits have their wipers configured as for a LHD car, despite
being RHD - so it's the RH (i.e. drivers side) wiper that needs to be
adjusted to fix this.

///