Re: Saskia fails her MOT!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Saskia fails her MOT!
From: Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:58:27 -0400
Thanks to the help of the list I finally found my electrical problems, well
most of them any way.  With the tip that a list member gave about
tightening the fuse holders I was able to get the lights to work.  My
problem was not that the fuses were loose but that the fuse box clips
needed to be cleaned.  I did that this afternoon and now I can drive the
car at night.  I only have one question, are the headlights supposed to be
connected to one of the 3 fuses?  After I had all the fuses out I realized
that I had not turned the light switch off and the headlights were still on
with no fuses.

Ok, so I actually have two questions, what would cause the rear wheel on
the driver's side lean in more then the passenger's side?  The passenger's
wheel is almost vertical while the driver's side has a very noticeable tilt
in at the top.  Thanks for all the help in getting me this far in my
project I would probably still be trying to get the car road worthy without
the help I have found here!

Phillip
76 Spitfire

metaz76@earthlink.net