Re: And which Vendor was it?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: And which Vendor was it?
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:59:47 -0400
And to save Rick the trouble of responding to this twice since
I also asked this and he was nice enough to get back to me
quickly:

__________Rick's message follows ____________

WHEEL CITY INCORPORATED OF MONTANA
19 N 22ND ST,  BILLINGS,  MT  59101
Phone: (406)245-7778

Note: These (that I got) were standard 3/8" Chrome Lug nuts for the bolt-on
Wire wheels. These are not the later lug nuts with the split washer used on
the stock wheels with plastic center caps. Hope this helps!

___________end of forwarded message_____________

I haven't called them yet, how about the first of us to do so lets
the rest of the list know if they have something for standard spit
disc wheels?

Greg Rowe