Re: Front suspension overhaul

To: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: Front suspension overhaul
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:14:36 -0400
I made a simple puller from a piece of plumbing pipe about
1" in diameter and 3" long, a 5" long bolt that fits through
the hole in the bushings, and a couple of big washers and nuts.
It removed the old bushings with no mess or hassle.

It also works for installing the new bushings.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit