Re: HS2 carb conversion questions - heat shield and new shafts

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: HS2 carb conversion questions - heat shield and new shafts
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 09:31:14 -0400
That's interesting.  I agree, I'd think down there you of all people would
need it.  Without one, I got a lot more boiling of the gas in the fuel bowls
sitting at red lights and such.  As in fumes and stumbling.

>>> Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net> 10/01 11:19 PM >>>

I don't have a heat shield and down here in AZ, you would think that I need one
more than anyone.  I do have my "Cold Air Box" that takes air from in
front of the radiator.  Perhaps that is why I don't need one!