re: Parts cars

To: "alex cilli" <alexcilli@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Parts cars
From: <rtgetzinger@scif.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 8:54:32 PDT
Alex wrote "Wanted: Parts cars, got a spit for parts..email me, will p/u and
haul
away!East coast to Ohio! Early spits preferred!"

Alex, Are you some sort of corporate pirate out to claim all our parts cars
so you can dismantle them and sell them back to us in pieces as a service at
some exorbitant price? If so, I would suggest that you choose some other
enthusiast group. If you are looking for a project to restore, cool, I wish
you luck. Otherwise, I hope no Spitfires fall into your hands.
Respectfully
Rob