Re: Triumph trailer hitches

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph trailer hitches
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:58:24 -0400
I've made trailer hitches for motorcycles before.  It's quite easy to do.
Little
bit of square stock, a touch of welding, and you'll have a very solid
lightweight
hitch (or heavyweight if you should chose it), as hidden as you desire.
Shouldn't cost you more then $20 to make it.  Scrounge the square stock from the
packing crates of something like tractor equipment, and it won't cost you
anything.  Fabrication time is about one afternoon.