Re: (over)heating feet

To: jcarruthers@freenet.co.uk
Subject: Re: (over)heating feet
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 07:00:29 -0700
James,

Two things come to mind.  In my spit, when the 'direction' adjuster is
set to car, all the hot air from the heater goes towards the feet, as
opposed to the windshield.

The other thought, something that happened in my spit.  The tranny tunnel
wasn't sealing tight anymore against the firewall, it had deteriorated in
that area.  I replaced it with the new fiberglass tunnel cover, and
solved that problem.

Brad