Re: (over)heating feet

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: (over)heating feet
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:46:10 -0600
>At 11:09 AM 10/23/2001 -0400, Nolan Penney wrote:
>>So, my advice, seal up the passenger compartment.
>
>What???  Ride around with the hood (top) UP??????
>

>Booo!!!!   :)    :)
>

>Respectfully yours
>
>Atwell "toasty toes, frosty face" Haines
>79 Spitfire (still open-air)
>Succasunna, NJ USA

I must have missed the first part of this thread- but I know what
you mean about toasty toes, frosty face! At Triumphest, whilst
greeting friends with hugs, it was noted that I have very cold
ears!

Actually, coming home tonight, I miss judged the temp and had
chilly toes, chillier face! The idea, I keep thinking, is to drive
fast enought that the car warms up enough to feel the heater-and
yet slow enough that I can actually *feel* the heater! (Nigel runs
pretty cool.)

Warmly ;-)

Laura G.