Re: Fw: re-finishing rocker cover

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: re-finishing rocker cover
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:19:26 -0800
Right Joe.  Thanks for the clarification.  If you chrome your headers, then
you'll be turning blue in no time.  I was referring specifically to the valve
cover since that's what was being discussed.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net