Re: re-finishing rocker cover

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: re-finishing rocker cover
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:37:52 -0800 (PST)
I want to achieve a nice finish, although I'm not worried about
perfection.  I had thought about the nice TSSC alloy rocker cover, but
can't justify the cost(#48), especially as I don't show off the engine to
admiring on-lookers too often ;-)

Any ideas how much it would cost to get a rocker cover chromed?  This
sounds like a good option, although only if the cost is reasonable
(#10-15).

The engine bay should look quite nice now, with new and painted
suspention/wishbones/arb and a blue painted engine.  A nice shiny bit on
top would just finish it off, if only for my own satisfaction.

cheers
John

http://sports.yahoo.com