Re: re-finishing rocker cover

To: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: re-finishing rocker cover
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 12:41:03 -0700
John,
I don't know about over there, but here in the states, the cost of triple
chrome is at least as much as the cost of an alloy valve cover.  That is
what I found when I was looking into it.  There have been a lot of government
regulations about the waste chemicals used in the process that adversely
affects the cost of doing it.  That may not be the case in the UK, so it
wouldn't hurt to ask!

Joe