Re: Tyre Pressure

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tyre Pressure
From: "Tom O'Malley" <tom.omalley@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:48:14 -0400
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:43:23 +0100, you wrote:

>When I have just spent at least 120-140 pounds on tyres I tend to hold off
>the roundabout antics for a couple of weeks, until the memory of spending
>that much money has receded.

I love this line. "Roundabout antics" indeed!  We have one in our town
and nobody I know will ride through a second time with me at the
wheel.  Sadly,  they're just now completed the new, multimillion
dollar police station within 150 feet.  Seems a lot of trouble just to
nab one little 57 HP <federal spec> hooligan in a go-kart! :-)

Cheers!
Tom O'Malley <'74 Spitfire>