Centenary Run

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Centenary Run
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:17:31 +0100
Dear All,

Well, Ellie has been serviced, fuelled, hoovered and washed, and
everything - even the rust - has been polished to a high shine.   I've
managed to locate Charlecote on a map, and to convince my wife that a
hundred miles of hill-climbing in a forty-year-old car is an ideal
outing for all the family.   The weather forecast is bleak, and so it
looks like we'll be enjoying an additional Great British Tradition
tomorrow - a picnic lunch which is consumed *inside* the car.

If any of you who are reading this are going to be there, either taking
part in the Centenary Run, or just spectating, please look out for Joe
Curry's car sticker (or "decal") in the windscreen of a white 1200
convertible, and come and say hello.   There may be a packet of Cheese
and Onion crisps in it for you...

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671