RE: after a day of preparation...

To: "'Emiel Rorije'" <emiel.rorije@terra.es>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: after a day of preparation...
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:43:00 +0100
The inside of my Spit rocker cover has never looked too bad, but I recently
had to replace a head gasket on my 1.1l Ford Fiesta (also a pushrod engine
like the Spit), and under the rocker cover in there was absolutely packed
with this thick, sticky, tar-like substance, practically everywhere there
wasn't a moving part to disturb it.  Horrible.  I spent an entire evening
with a kitchen spatula, a toothbrush, and a bowl of petrol getting it
cleaned up.

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.