Re: TR6 on Top Gear

To: "Steve Carter" <steve@juggler.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 on Top Gear
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:41:02 -0400
Steve,
I KNOW, I'd like the 6cylinder engine and I'm anxious to get our GT6 on the
road, so I can find out what's under the bonnet and what I can 'do' with the
extra horses.
I know, I'd like the TR6 if I owned it, though  I've always been fond of
striking  'designs' that stand out, that are 'special'; this the reason I
like most British classic cars.
I'll not turn down my nose down on a nice Italian automobile
though.....Sadly, the budget will not allow to entertain this idea.
Cheers
Liv
spitting for now and happy doing so..........