Lucas

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas
From: "Pettis, Ward (NIH/NIDCD)" <pettisw@ms.nidcd.nih.gov>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:20:29 -0400
Ok, guys, my tach, gauges (gas and temp) and turn signals are not working.
First, it would come and go, now just mostly dead.  Sometimes, they would
partially work until I apply brakes, the tach needle would just drop to
zero.

So must be the voltage stabilizer behind the speedo right?  I received the
new one and I tested it briefly.  Didn't seem to make a difference.  Will
try to install completely to test further.  Anything else I need to check?

BTW, how do you guys take off the heater knobs?  I don't seem to have an
allen wrench small enough to fit the bolt.  I've got four or five sets, none
will fit!!

Ward

76 Spitfire - Runs great!