RE: Lucas

To: "'Pettis, Ward (NIH/NIDCD)'" <pettisw@ms.nidcd.nih.gov>,
Subject: RE: Lucas
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:18:08 +0100
Ward,

The voltage stabiliser only controls the voltage to the temperature and
petrol gauges, it does not supply the tacho or indicator.  Furthermore, a
duff voltage stabiliser usually results in a high reading on those gauges,
not a zero reading (unless the wire has fallen off ;) ).

I'd check the fuse box first, as all the things that are not working are
controlled by the same fuse.  Fuses themselves can develop loose connections
within them after a while, plus the connection between the fuse box and the
fuse might be bad.

My Allen key set includes one small enough for the heater knobs - but I
won't be able to check what size it is before I go home today.  If you still
want to know this information e-mail me before 5:00 British time (midday New
York, 9am LA) and I'll try and remember to check this evening.

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.