Re: Water Wetter & Fuel Line

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Wetter & Fuel Line
From: Adam Rodnitzky <arodnitzky@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
I used Water Wetter mixed in with the coolant in both
my Maserati 425 and Alfa 164LS not because they
overheated, but because the way the factory designed
the cooling systems, they ran very close to
uncomfortably high temps (Alfa's high-speed fan didn't
come on until 210 deg F!). Regardless, both cars
operating temps dropped about 5 deg F, so it seemed
the product did, in fact, work well.

I also have glass fuel filters on my car and
experience the same phenomenon -- air bubbles and an
occasionally empty filter, but no difference in how
the car runs.

Adam
'70 Spit Mk3
'03 Saab 9-3SS