Re: floor pan gauge etc.

To: wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca, sinclair@degenkolb.com,
Subject: Re: floor pan gauge etc.
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 02:29:12 +0000
Somehwat related...

I remember someone posting a link to some pictures of a complete floor panel
replacement.  Anyone remember the site/link/individual who posted this?
Right now i also have to replace the floor panels in my MK3.  Well...there
are NO floors as of right now but i need to replace the rocker panels as
well.  I have inner strengtheners and the inner sill pieces and the floor
panels.  All i need are the rocker panels and a welder.

But some detailed pictures showing all the cuts and selding points and
whatnot would be very helpful as well!

Thanks to all,
  Dave