RE: Installation of Carpet set

To: "Jim Dwyer" <jim.dwyer@sympatico.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Installation of Carpet set
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:41:12 -0500
I wouldn't use contact cement to attach the carpet to the steel floor of
your Spit.  If you did, it would be very difficult to dry out the carpet if
you ever got the inside wet.  I used a bit of spray adhesive on the rocker
panel carpet pieces, but the rest of the carpet is being held down with the
snaps and a bit of Velcro.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga