RE: Installation of Carpet set

To: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>,
Subject: RE: Installation of Carpet set
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:04:26 -0500
I used the same stuff under my carpet, also bought from Pep Boys.
But I put the foil downwards, since I figured it would be less likely
to soak up any water that got into the floorpans.  The pieces that went on the
transmission tunnel cover and the raised part behind the seats, had the
foil upwards.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit