Re: Installation of Carpet set

To: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Installation of Carpet set
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:09:18 -0500
At 01:55 PM 1/18/2004 -0700, Alan Lemen wrote:
>Which is also the same stuff sold in the home improvement stores as a kit for
>insulating hot water heaters and comes with a roll of duct tape as well. Often
>for a much lower cost than the auto parts places.

BTW, in the same section of the store, they sell this pipe insulation that is a
sheet of dense gray foam
about 1/8" thick, with heavy aluminum foil on one side and self-stick adhesive
on the other.
I used this stuff to insulate the underside of my hardtop when I replaced the
headliner.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit