Re: >>NASS "Adjustable" roll bar?

To: Livia Haasper <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: >>NASS "Adjustable" roll bar?
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:54:30 +0000
Indeed, lots of things are Liv...

Anyway... I seem to remember heading towards some very depressing
looking clouds! Should we chance it? I think I was being the sensible
one (well I am mostly sensible) that day and suggested that we should
put the top up... I think this was the first time you had put the top up
in anger? And without Wilf too? Anyway, we put it up and about a minute
later we got rained on - real Canadian rain...

I can still smell it... and hear the Fly's exhaust too... ahhh....
memories...

James